Point-To-Point is the premier direct marketing company used by media giants such as Clear Channel Communications, CBS, ABC, XM Radio, and many others for over 20 years. Now Point-To-Point is here to provide you with Direct Marketing Innovations using the Best Strategies, Highest Quality, and Most Experience.
Why Do You Market Your Station?
- The primary goal is to grow recognition with compatible listeners by giving them additional reasons to listen.
- In doing so you grow Brand Loyalty within the listening landscape, and set barriers against current and future rivals.
- The result is increased share of revenue with ongoing success compared to rivals.
The Sales Department Benefits From Ongoing Marketing Programs
Seller’s opportunities improve when positive disparity between their station and a main rival is large. Therefore, the goal is to make certain that disparity remains in place.
- In situations where our client is lesser than its main rival, our goal is to narrow the disparity and ultimately preempt the rival. That’s why tracking essential demographic segments over a long period is an important metric.
- To monitor metrics that show the long-term relationship between the two stations is ideal. This is because sellers benefit from what advertisers see as a trend. When sellers can show that their station has a better position within the listening landscape, this ultimately results in “easier” selling and greater revenue.
- All listeners are not equal. Survey-Friendly listeners are “information seekers.”
- Focus on Survey-Friendly households and give them something with which they can spend time, satisfying their interest for information.
- Reinforce the reasons that your primary users listen to you, and grow recognition for those values with others for more listening occasions.
- Increase Average Daily Cume and you improve your possibility for bigger Average Quarter Hours.
Confirmation Point-To-Point Contributes!
- We understand that success transcends any one element.
- The acumen of people involved in the programming, and other efforts to distribute the station’s message all contribute to the station’s success.
- However, time and again Point-To-Point’s campaigns show a direct correlation to improvements in the ratings.