Why Choose Us ?
Founded by media veterans Mark Heiden and Rick Torcasso, Point-To-Point has provided innovative marketing strategies for clients throughout the U.S. and Canada for over 15 years. Working with companies such as CBS, Clear Channel, Bell Media, Bonneville, Corus, Greater Media, Hubbard, Newcap, Saga, and XM Radio, PTP’s customized direct marketing solutions have helped clients maximize the impact of their marketing dollars.
Target the right ‘survey-friendly’ households with frequent direct mail.
Influence the listener when there are 160 Quarter Hours available with at-work telemarketing.
Build loyalty and awareness to your programming and promotional tactics across a variety of social and digital channels.
Why Do You Market Your Station?
- The primary goal is to grow recognition with compatible listeners by giving them additional reasons to listen.
- In doing so you grow INCREASED TUNE-IN within the listening landscape, and set barriers against current and future rivals.
- The result is increased share of revenue with ongoing success compared to rivals.
The Sales Department Benefits from Ongoing Marketing Programs
- Opportunities for your sellers increase with greater positive ratings disparity against main rivals. Marketing increases and upholds that disparity.
- In situations where our client is lesser than its main rival, our goal is to narrow the disparity and ultimately preempt the rival. Therefore, tracking essential demographic segments over a long period is an important metric.
- Metrics that show the long-term relationship between the two stations is ideal. This is because sellers benefit from what advertisers see as a trend. When sellers can show that their station has a better position within the listening landscape, this ultimately results in “easier” selling and greater revenue.
Point-To-Point’s direct marketing experts extend your staff’s thought process with knowledge unlike any other direct marketing provider. With over 80 years of combined experience and our hands-on approach to managing your campaign, you can be sure you are getting the most efficient and effective campaign designed especially for your goals.
18 years in radio providing creative direction, analysis, and execution of marketing programs. Read More
20 years in the radio industry working in the research and marketing field. Recently Executive for Clear Channel’s Critical Mass Media. Read More
25 years experience in radio and television sales/marketing, market research, and direct marketing. Read More
30+ years experience in radio and marketing including work in outdoor, advertising, radio sales, and general management. Read More
25 years in Broadcast Media as on-air talent, Program Director, Operations Manager, and Director of Operations. 5 years in Digital Media. Read More
35 years in the radio industry as on-air talent, Program Director, General Manager, Corporate Senior, Vice President, and Owner. Read More
Point-To-Point excels at engaging the listener. To do that, we must have the highest quality, best strategies, and most innovative techniques. Whether direct mail, telemarketing, or interactive components, it is all about getting the message from you to your prospects. We never hesitate to use the best and most experienced people behind the scenes.
Our resident list expert. She measures up the campaign and matches it to the list source for a perfect fit.
Shari knows telemarketing and she knows data. Her experience ensures that we reach the right people, and that the data is complete, correct, and actionable for successful campaigns.
Point-To-Point’s artists provide the best creative designs in the direct marketing industry. From sophisticated to outrageous to extreme, Point-To-Point’s creative is engaging and cuts through everyday noise and clutter for the most impact.
An artist, illustrator, and graphic designer for over 30 years, Henry has spent 10 of those years with Point-to-Point. Henry lives in Arizona with his wife and two daughters, where he spends his free time painting and enjoying a round of golf.
Graphic designer with 31 years of design experience, including corporate, educational, and health services, with the past 20 years spent working in Radio Direct Mail creative! An avid hiker, kayaker, and jogger in the Rocky Mountains when time allows.
Edem Elesh is a Los Angeles native and holds a BFA with Distinction from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California. His background as a member of the critically acclaimed Los Angeles band, Drowning Pool, lends a unique perspective to his design work.
Based in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Angi has been a graphic designer with Point-To-Point for 14 years. Angi is also an illustrator for many children's books and enjoys camping and hiking in her spare time.